Experience Luxury Living on Ellesmere
Luxury living is moving eastward...to the intersection of Ellesmere and Brimley in Scarborough. Defined by high-end, fashion-forward design and thoughtful touches of luxury, Elle is 15 storeys of incredible urban living – without the inflated downtown price tag.
Close to transit, highways and some of Toronto's best shopping and dining, it's an exciting opportunity to live in a neighbourhood on the move. And with fashion-inspired design, thoughtful layouts, great amenities and an emphasis on premium finishes, it really is city living at its finest.
Condo Project Name: Elle Condos
Developer: iKORE Developments Ltd.
Architects: TACT Architecture Inc.
Location: 1350 Ellesmere Rd, Toronto
Intersection: Brimley Rd & Ellesmere Rd
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 15
Number of Units: 250
Est. Occupancy: Spring 2024
Located at the corner of Ellesmere and Brimley, Elle has a wonderful luxe vibe and a fantastic east-end location that's close to everything you need. There are schools, food and shopping options, and lovely green spaces, all within easy walking distance.
- Scarborough Town Centre is right around the corner, with 250+ shops including Zara, Michael Kors, lululemon, Adidas, Aritzia and Sephora. The mall also boasts over 30 dining options, from food court favourites to popular eateries like Moxie's, Kwon Dim Sum, Chipotle and Scaddabush.
- The nearby Shops at Don Mills, Eglinton Square and Fairview Mall round out the amazing east-end shopping options. All three are a short drive away, offering even more luxury brands for the fashion-forward - and even more great dining.
- There's no shortage of things to do in the area, either, with the beautiful Scarborough Golf and Country Club, the Aga Khan Museum, the Toronto Zoo and the Ontario Science Centre all close by. And for students, faculty and staff University of Toronto Scarborough campus is a short drive away.
- Getting around is easy, too. The nearby 401 gets you downtown in 20 minutes via the Don Valley Parkway, and arteries such as Kennedy and Birchmount offer a straight shot to the core.
- The area is also incredibly well-served by transit, with TTC and GO, plus future options including the Eglinton Crosstown and Sheppard subway extension adding flexibility and value.
- 2 MINS TO GROCERY STORE
- 2 MINS TO SCARBOROUGH CIVIC CENTRE
- 3 MINS TO HWY 401
- 3 MINS TO SCARBOROUGH TOWN CENTRE
- 3 MINS TO EDGEWOOD PARK
- 6 MINS TO SCARBOROUGH GENERAL HOSPITAL
- 7 MIN WALK TO HAND OF GOD DOG PARK
Elle Condominium Amenities
- Executive 12 hour Concierge
- Pet wash facility
- Main level includes Lobby, Event Space with kitchen facilities, billiards, ﬁreplace, TV and ﬁtness room
- Second level includes Main lobby, concierge, parcel storage, interior courtyards with outdoor amenity and dog park
- 12th level includes business workstations , Terrace with lounge , gas BBQ’s and outdoor dining area
- Easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities located nearby.
- Scarborough Town Centre is located just a short walk away.
- With bus routes accessible immediately right outside the front door.
- Highway 401 is conveniently situated just mere minutes away.
- Can connect to the Don Valley Parkway and drive into the city’s downtown core in just 20 minutes.
- The surrounding area is home to many early learning centres, public schools, and private schools.
- Just a 13 minute drive to University of Toronto’s Scarborough campus.
- Nearby natural spaces include Amberdale Ravine, Thomson Memorial Park, and the West Highland Creek.
iKORE Developments is a Vaughn-based real estate builder and developer working throughout the GTA. They are a family owned agency, founded over 45 years ago that strive for excellence in everything they do. This company’s core values include attention to detail and putting their customers at the forefront of their work. Being able to inspire the confidence of such a prominent architecture firm shows that this developer is destined to be one of them most successful companies in Toronto.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!